Spot The Valentine Van And Win A Dream Vacation
Spot The Valentine Van and Win A Dream Vacation
If you see the Valentine Roofing van in your neighborhood, take a photo! Your picture may win you a dream vacation cruise or condo voucher on us.
Here's how it works:
1. Post a photo of the Valentine Van and mention @ValentineRoof in Instagram or Facebook (must be able to be viewed publicly)
2. Post in the description where you spotted the Valentine Van
3. Add the hashtag #SpotTheValentineVan
The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. One entry per account.
The winner must reside in the King, Pierce, Snohomish, Kitsap, Thurston, Skagit, or Island County in Washington State.
Contest begins on June 1, 2023 and ends on June 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate in all aspects of the contest requirements as set forth in the contest rules and who are 25 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Washington State and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Valentine Roofing, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Valentine Roofing as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 1st, 2023 and ending 11:59 pm on June 30th, 2023. All online entries must be received by June 30th at 11:59 pm PST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by through Facebook or Instagram using a personal account. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Valentine Roofing.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive their choice of one condo or cruise voucher valued at $185. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Valentine Roofing. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Valentine Roofing to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Valentine Roofing. Winner will be notified by direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Valentine Roofing shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VALENTINE ROOFING‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Valentine Roofing, anyone acting on behalf of Valentine Roofing, and Valentine Roofing’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Valentine Roofing. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Valentine Roofing from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Valentine Roofing may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Valentine Roofing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Valentine Roofing’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Valentine Roofing may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Valentine Roofing. Valentine Roofing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Valentine Roofing has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Valentine Roofing reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Valentine Roofing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located iN Washington state having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Valentine Roofing 400 Industry Dr. suite 130, Tukwila, WA 98188
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Valentine Roofing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Meta.